- Australia's “Citizen Project Managers:” Smartsheet’s Inaugural Report Uncovers New Truths About Project Management
- Smartsheet’s Inaugural Future of Work Management Report Uncovers Resource Recession Across Global Organizations, Need for Support and Technology to Initiate Resource Revolution
- Smartsheet to Participate in the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference
- Smartsheet Named a Top Place to Work for 2022 by The Boston Globe
- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- Smartsheet Named a Leader in Collaborative Work Management Tools Report by Independent Research Firm
- Smartsheet to Announce Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on December 1, 2022
Smartsheet Inc (3SE:FRA) closed at 42.26, -24.83% below its 52-week high of 56.22, set on Feb 10, 2022.
25.03Nov 07 202256.22Feb 10 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 07:14 GMT.