- Smartsheet Helps Climate Pledge Arena and the Seattle Kraken Stay Ahead in the Fast-moving Sports and Entertainment Industry
- Smartsheet ENGAGE Showcases Platform Innovation that Helps Teams Adapt, Scale and Amplify Their Work
- CORRECTING and REPLACING A Next Generation of Smartsheet Aligned: Introducing Enhanced Channel Program Focused on Rewarding Partners for Deeper Platform Investments
- Smartsheet to Participate at Citi's 2022 Global Technology Conference
- Smartsheet Acquires Outfit Bolstering Its Industry-Leading Digital Asset Management Platform Brandfolder
- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- Brandfolder by Smartsheet Delivered 273% Return on Investment According to 2022 Total Economic Impact Study
- Thousands of Innovators to Hear from Smartsheet Executives, McLaren Racing CEO and Global Brands at ENGAGE 2022
- Smartsheet Names Dennis Durkin to Board of Directors
- Smartsheet to Announce Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on September 1, 2022
Smartsheet Inc (3SE:MUN) closed at 35.18, 32.79% above the 52 week low of 26.49 set on Jun 17, 2022.
26.49Jun 17 202269.96Dec 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.74 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022.