- Match Group Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Match Group To Webcast Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Match Group Joins the United Nations Global Compact
- Veteran Tech Industry CMO Christina Kozloff Joins Plenty of Fish
- Match Group to Present at Cowen's Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Google Concedes Key Issues on Google Play Policies; Match Group Withdraws Temporary Restraining Order in Response to Concessions.
- Hinge Announces New "Mental Health Advocates of Tomorrow" Fund to Expand Therapy Access for BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ Daters
Match Group Inc (4MGNX:GER) closed at 65.87, 13.65% above the 52 week low of 57.96 set on Aug 03, 2022.
57.96Aug 03 2022146.26Oct 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3412 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 12 2022 16:35 BST.