- Resolutions passed at the Annual General Meeting of Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Vesting of restricted share units
- Notice to convene the Annual General Metting 2022
- Manager’s transactions
- Chr. Hansen Annual Report 2021/22
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S - Major shareholder announcement from APG Asset Management N.V.
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S Interim Report Q3 2021/22
- Lillie Li Valeur steps down from the Board of Directors
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S Interim Report Q2 2021/22
- Thomas Schäfer to step down as EVP & CSO
As of last trade,
Chr Hansen Holding A/S (51C:BER) traded at 58.60, 20.16% above the 52 week low of 48.77 set on Oct 11, 2022.
48.77Oct 11 202277.34May 05 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||58.37bn DKK|
|EPS (TTM)||12.68 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.947 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.60%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 24 2022|
|Div pay-date||Nov 28 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 29 2022 18:35 GMT.