- Fast Asia Open: China trade data, Australia home loans
- Beijing looks to broaden national security review for deals
- Toshiba opens door to alternative buyers for NuGen nuclear unit
- Japan Display looks to hitch a ride on electric car boom
- Japanese drugmaker’s $65bn Shire gamble is make or break moment
- US-China trade dispute puts Bain’s $18bn Toshiba deal ‘at risk’
- Altice fined €124.5m in EU crackdown on merger control rules
- Amazon, Best Buy forge ‘smart TV’ pact
- Elite law firms: Falling out of lockstep
- Banks urge Toshiba to push ahead with Bain deal
Toshiba Corp (6502:DEU) closed at 2.61, -4.04% below its 52-week high of 2.72, set on Jul 26, 2018.
2.06Nov 20 20172.72Jul 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.15tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||23.16 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2018.