- Asia private equity deals hit record $159bn in 2017
- Japan wage increases fall short of Abe’s 3% target
- Semiconductors: beware of the panda
- Comcast reaches for the Sky
- Japan Inc loosens grip on once-sacred noncore assets
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- Toshiba chooses outsider as chief for first time in 50 years
- Toshiba names former banker as new chief executive
- Fast Asia Open: Japan GDP, Thailand rates decision
- Ex-Olympus chief in fresh assault on former board
Toshiba Corp (6502:DEU) closed at 2.44, -9.63% below its 52-week high of 2.70, set on Jun 20, 2017.
1.55Mar 20 20172.70Jun 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 19 2018.