- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Kepco rules out buying Westinghouse stake
- Week in Review, March 18
- Japan seeks 'national champion' to buy Toshiba flash memory unit
- Correction: Toshiba
- Renewed oil sell-off rattles stock markets
- Toshiba: core meltdown
- Toshiba rides markets rollercoaster, Brexit overshadowed and who wins in Yemen?
- Foxconn's Sharp acquisition poses test for its Toshiba plans
- Toshiba weighs sale of controlling Westinghouse stake
- Japanese markets wary of Toshiba delisting
Toshiba Corp (6502:TYO) closed at 223.00, 25.28% above the 52 week low of 178.00 set on Feb 17, 2017.
178.00Feb 17 2017475.20Dec 15 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||878.45bn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||-197.01 JPY|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 24 2017 06:00 BST.