- Toshiba in talks with Brookfield over sale of UK nuclear unit
- Suruga scandal casts shadow over Japan’s banking sector
- Toshiba’s NuGen nuclear unit to axe more than 60 jobs
- Kepco in last-ditch attempt to save Moorside nuclear plant project
- Fast Asia Open: China trade data, Australia home loans
- Beijing looks to broaden national security review for deals
- Toshiba opens door to alternative buyers for NuGen nuclear unit
- Japan Display looks to hitch a ride on electric car boom
- Japanese drugmaker’s $65bn Shire gamble is make or break moment
- US-China trade dispute puts Bain’s $18bn Toshiba deal ‘at risk’
Toshiba Corp (6502:TYO) closed at 334.00, -5.92% below its 52-week high of 355.00, set on Aug 08, 2018.
273.00Dec 04 2017355.00Aug 08 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.18tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||23.16 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 07:00 BST.