- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Asia private equity deals hit record $159bn in 2017
- Japan wage increases fall short of Abe’s 3% target
- Semiconductors: beware of the panda
- Comcast reaches for the Sky
- Japan Inc loosens grip on once-sacred noncore assets
- Has investment in global football peaked?
- Toshiba chooses outsider as chief for first time in 50 years
- Toshiba names former banker as new chief executive
- Fast Asia Open: Japan GDP, Thailand rates decision
- Ex-Olympus chief in fresh assault on former board
Toshiba Corp (6502:TYO) closed at 325.00, -6.34% below its 52-week high of 347.00, set on Oct 19, 2017.
186.30Mar 17 2017347.00Oct 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.12tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||235.58 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 06:00 BST.