- Japanese drugmaker’s $65bn Shire gamble is make or break moment
- US-China trade dispute puts Bain’s $18bn Toshiba deal ‘at risk’
- Altice fined €124.5m in EU crackdown on merger control rules
- Amazon, Best Buy forge ‘smart TV’ pact
- Elite law firms: Falling out of lockstep
- Banks urge Toshiba to push ahead with Bain deal
- Panasonic’s Tesla woes echo identity crisis across Japan Inc
- China’s antitrust regime comes of age
- Down to the wire: Melrose v GKN
- Toshiba expects China clearance for chip sale ‘within days’
Toshiba Corp (6502:TYO) closed at 312.00, -10.09% below its 52-week high of 347.00, set on Oct 19, 2017.
220.90Jul 28 2017347.00Oct 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.05tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||20.02 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 25 2018 07:00 BST.