- Hitachi set to abandon new nuclear plant in Wales
- Shareholder activists zoom in on target-rich Japan
- Peak financial scandal? History says not
- Nissan saga makes ‘Japan Inc’ look ever more of a myth
- Tile to embed trackers in range of consumer electronics
- Shinzo Abe set to back Theresa May’s Brexit deal on UK visit
- China’s industrial ambitions pose dilemmas for Britain
- Japan Display/smartphones: crystal whipped
- Business school: managing things that cannot easily be measured
- Questions for EY as Carlos Ghosn’s pay became more complex
Toshiba Corp (6502:TYO) closed at 3,280.00, 15.49% above the 52 week low of 2,840.00 set on May 11, 2018.
2,840.00May 11 20183,980.00Nov 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.96tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||178.71 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 06:00 GMT.