- Six Flags Announces First Quarter 2022 Performance
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Splashes Into Summer 2022!
- Six Flags Reschedules Date to Announce First Quarter 2022 Earnings
- Six Flags Hosts National Hiring Week
- Six Flags Sets Date to Announce First Quarter 2022 Earnings
- New DC UNIVERSE Themed Area Coming to Six Flags Great America in 2022
- Six Flags Announces CFO Transition
- Six Flags Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Performance
Six Flags Entertainment Corp (6FE:FRA) closed at 27.77, 1.83% above its 52-week low of 27.27, set on May 13, 2022.
27.27May 13 202240.76Feb 17 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.47 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 16 2022 07:01 BST.