- Two Leading, Independent Proxy Advisors, ISS and Glass Lewis, Recommend Pretivm Shareholders Vote FOR the Transaction with Newcrest
- Pretivm Announces the Filing of its Management Information Circular in Connection with its Special Meeting to Approve Acquisition by Newcrest
- Pretivm Records Solid Third Quarter 2021
- Newcrest to Acquire Pretivm for C$18.50 in Cash and Shares
- New High-Grade Gold Exploration Discovery at the Golden Marmot Zone Affirms the District-Scale Potential of Brucejack with 72.5 g/t Gold Over 53.5 Meters, including 6,700 g/t Gold Over 0.5 Meters
- Pretivm Provides Notice of Third Quarter 2021 Operational and Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call Details
- Resource Expansion Drilling Continues to Intersect High-Grade Gold Mineralization in the North Block Zone
- Pretivm Records Second Quarter 2021 Operating and Financial Results; Remains On-track for Annual Guidance; Cash Position Now Exceeds Debt
- Pretivm Refinances Credit Facility
- Pretivm Provides Notice of Second Quarter 2021 Operational and Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call Details
Pretium Resources Inc (6P7:BER) closed at 12.55, -1.65% below its 52-week high of 12.76, set on Nov 16, 2021.
7.14Aug 13 202112.76Nov 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.40bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2021 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2022 14:59 GMT.