- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Updates on 2020 Progress and 2021 Plans
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Announces FDA Approval of Zokinvy™ (lonafarnib): The First Treatment for Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome and Processing-Deficient Progeroid Laminopathies
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Sells Priority Review Voucher for $95 Million
- Eiger Announces Positive Peginterferon Lambda - Lonafarnib Combination End of Study Results from Phase 2 LIFT HDV Study in Late-Breaker Session at The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ 2020
- Eiger Announces Case Studies Demonstrating Regression of Liver Fibrosis Following 48 Weeks of Therapy with Peginterferon Lambda in Patients with Chronic Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV) Infection Presented at The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ 2020
- Eiger Bio to Participate in November 2020 Investor Conferences
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Eiger Announces Abstracts Highlighting Peginterferon Lambda and Lonafarnib in Chronic Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV) Infection Accepted for Presentation at The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ 2020
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals Inc (72C1:DEU) closed at 9.00, -32.84% below its 52-week high of 13.40, set on Jan 16, 2020.
4.32Mar 16 202013.40Jan 16 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||368.58m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.44 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 20:52 GMT.