- Sunnova Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reminds Stockholders to Vote in Favor of Business Combination with Stem, Inc.
- Sunnova Brings Solar and Storage to Ohio and North Carolina
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. Reaffirms Timing of Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination
- Sunnova Launches Inaugural Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report
- Sunnova Completes Acquisition of SunStreet—Lennar’s Solar Platform for Homebuilders
- Sunnova Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. and Stem, Inc. Announce Registration Statement Effectiveness and April 27, 2021 Scheduled Special Meeting to Approve Business Combination
- Sunnova Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
- Sunnova Secures Capacity Position in ISO New England Auction
Sunnova Energy International Inc (7SE:STU) closed at 22.88, 95.56% above the 52 week low of 11.70 set on May 14, 2020.
11.70May 14 202044.40Jan 08 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.30 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 14 2021.