- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Beijing's unease over online lending puts Lufax listing in limbo
- Telegraph replaces chief MacLennan with Yahoo hire
- AOL chief predicts sharp increase in future digital advertising
- Yahoo shareholders approve sale of internet business to Verizon
- Alibaba's bullish sales projection draws gasps
- San Francisco: the new hip areas attracting city's tech workers
- Alibaba bets on do-it-yourself globalisation
- Ant Financial stalls on IPO as buying spree continues
- Amazon's 20 years as 'pre-eminent disrupter of retail'
- Comcast sets fast and furious pace with movie revenue up 43%
Altaba Inc (AABA:NSQ) closed at 66.51, -4.32% below its 52-week high of 69.51, set on Oct 10, 2017.
38.24Dec 20 201669.51Oct 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.04 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2017 21:00 BST.