- Supreme Court leaves gerrymandering issue unresolved
- China seeks semiconductor security in wake of ZTE ban
- Big buyers pull back from US corporate bonds
- China is winning the global tech race
- Rise of contactless payment means cash is no longer king
- The digital future is female — but not in a good way
- Apple’s Oprah Winfrey show
- Divorce lawyers warn warring couples to unsync iPhones
- Apple signs up Oprah Winfrey for original programming
- Will an EU probe knock the Alstom-Siemens train deal off track?
Apple Inc (AAPL3:BUE) closed at 525.00, -4.20% below its 52-week high of 548.00, set on Jun 15, 2018.
235.00Jul 03 2017548.00Jun 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||6.03 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.13%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 18 2018.