- Microsoft and BMW invest in UK chipmaker Graphcore
- Freeze Navidad: US stocks eye one of their worst Decembers on record
- The greenback's back!
- Carlyle joins ranks of potential bidders for Germany’s Osram
- China shuns pricey iPhones but Apple clings on
- Battersea power station deal finalised by Malaysian pension funds
- France accelerates plans for its own digital tax
- Bird and Lime migrate to warmer climes
- Year in a Word: Techlash
- Financial pressures haunt Battersea power station regeneration plan
Apple Inc (AAPL:MIL) closed at 145.80, 23.56% above the 52 week low of 118.00 set on Feb 06, 2018.
118.00Feb 06 2018204.00Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||788.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.15 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 16:25 GMT.