- Tesla going private? We have questions...
- Mexican dairy group Lala replaces CEO with former AB InBev exec
- Heineken gives investors reasons for cheer
- AB InBev: stale ale
- Brewer AB InBev to shake up business in bid to boost sales growth
- Anheuser-Busch InBev plans overhaul in effort to raise sales
- Magners-owner poised to buy Conviviality wholesale business
- Irish drinks company C & C seals deal for Conviviality
- AB InBev sets out new goals for environmental shift
- AB InBev profits jump on Brazil rebound and SABMiller savings
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (ABIEUR:STO) closed at 77.68, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 77.68, set on Sep 06, 2018.
77.68Sep 06 2018107.25Oct 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||130.77bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.40 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.63%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 30 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 06 2018.