- Multi-Center, Multi-Society Study of Impella-supported Patients with Cardiogenic Shock due to Myocarditis in Japan Achieves 30-day Survival of 77%
- Large, Multi-Center, Multi-Society Study of Impella-supported Patients Finds 30-day AMI Cardiogenic Shock Survival of 81%
- Unloading with Impella for 30 Minutes Before PCI Associated with Reduced Infarct Size in STEMI Patients
- FDA Approves RECOVER IV Randomized Controlled Trial with Exception from Informed Consent (EFIC)
- TCT 2022: Impella Enables Complete Revascularization, Improved Quality of Life and Native Heart Recovery
- Restore EF Study Shows Heart Function, Symptom Improvements for High-Risk PCI Patients Supported by Impella
- ABIOMED Announces First Quarter Record Revenue of $277 Million, up 10% Year Over Year, up 12% in Constant Currency*
- Abiomed First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings and Conference Call Notification
ABIOMED Inc (ABMD:NSQ) closed at 244.40, 11.17% above the 52 week low of 219.85 set on Jun 16, 2022.
219.85Jun 16 2022379.30Nov 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.74 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2022 21:00 BST.