- Abiomed to Hold Fireside Chat at Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Abiomed to Host Virtual Clinical Data and Innovation Day
- PROTECT III Study Shows Placing Impella Prior to High-Risk PCI is Associated with Lower Mortality Compared to Bailout PCI
- Abiomed Announces Q4 FY 2020 Revenue of $207 Million and 28.1% Operating Margin
- Abiomed Expands Product Portfolio with Acquisition of Cardiopulmonary Support Technology (ECMO) to Improve Outcomes for Patients
- Abiomed Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2020 Earnings and Conference Call Notification
- Abiomed’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Study of 21,848 High-Risk PCI Patients Demonstrates Lower Risk of Death and Complications in Patients who Receive PVADs (Impella)
As of last trade
ABIOMED Inc (ABMD:NSQ) traded at 216.82, -24.13% below its 52-week high of 285.77, set on Jul 31, 2019.
119.01Mar 23 2020285.77Jul 31 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.43 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 28 2020 19:18 BST.