- Abiomed to Present at the 31st Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
- Abiomed Medical Office Completes Review of Observational Analysis of Impella Presented at AHA
- Clinical Review Demonstrates Cost-Effectiveness of Impella in High-Risk PCI and Cardiogenic Shock
- First U.S. Patients Treated with Impella 5.5 with SmartAssist, a Minimally Invasive, Forward Flow Heart Pump
- Abiomed Announces Q2 FY 2020 Revenue of $205 Million and 29.4% Operating Margin
- CORRECTING and REPLACING GRAPHIC FDA Post Approval Study Demonstrates Timely Identification of Right Heart Failure and Early Use of Impella RP Leads to Higher Survival
- Abiomed Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Earnings and Conference Call Notification
- MONDAY DEADLINE ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Abiomed, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Abiomed Announces 1,000th Patient Treated with Impella in Japan
- Study Demonstrates Early Use of Impella Can Increase Survival in Cardiogenic Shock; Escalation Protocols Initiated
Abiomed Inc (ABMD:NSQ) closed at 189.22, 22.06% above the 52 week low of 155.02 set on Oct 10, 2019.
155.02Oct 10 2019364.31Feb 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.79 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2019 21:00 GMT.