- American Campus Communities Announces Quarterly Dividend
- College Students are Prioritizing Mental Wellness; Stress and Anxiety Levels Declining, New Nationwide Survey Reveals
- American Campus Communities, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- American Campus Communities, Inc. Announces Pricing of $400 Million 2.250 Percent Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2029
- American Campus Communities Provides Interim Update, Highlights Leasing Results Above the High-End of Prior Guidance Range and Increases FFOM per share Guidance
- American Campus Communities Announces Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC:NYQ) closed at 51.74, -6.18% below its 52-week high of 55.15, set on Nov 03, 2021.
39.75Nov 30 202055.15Nov 03 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.124 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.58%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 12 2021|
|Div pay-date||Nov 26 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 30 2021 21:10 GMT.