- Mental Health Matters, Let’s All Pledge to Ask Others “Hi, How Are You?” During Mental Health Awareness Month
- American Campus Communities Announces Quarterly Dividend
- American Campus Communities, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- American Campus Communities Announces Change of Time and Location of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- American Campus Communities Provides COVID-19 Update and Announces Completion of Planned Disposition
- American Campus Communities Announces First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- American Campus Communities Provides Update on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
American Campus Communities Inc (ACC:NYQ) closed at 31.45, 56.23% above the 52 week low of 20.13 set on Mar 23, 2020.
20.13Mar 23 202050.94Oct 22 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.33bn USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.98%|
|Div ex-date||May 08 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 22 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2020 23:30 BST.