- EQS-DD: Andritz AG english
- EQS-News: ANDRITZ GROUP: Results for the first quarter of 2022
- EQS-News: ANDRITZ: Statement on Russia
- EQS-News: Report by the Executive Board and Supervisory Board of ANDRITZ AG pursuant to Section 95 (6) in conjunction with Section 159 (2) line 3 of AktG concerning the planned implementation of the 2022 SOP
- EQS-AFR: Andritz AG: Release of a Financial report
- EQS-News: ANDRITZ GROUP: Results for the 2021 business year
Andritz AG (ADRZF:PKC) closed at 43.38, 1.66% above its 52-week low of 42.67, set on Apr 21, 2022.
42.67Apr 21 202257.51Nov 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.42bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.36 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.14%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 11 2022|
|Div pay-date||Apr 13 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 21 2022.