- American Equity Names Axel Andre as Chief Financial Officer
- American Equity CEO Anant Bhalla to Participate in Fireside Chat at 2021 Virtual KBW Insurance Conference
- American Equity Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- American Equity Declares 3rd Quarter 2021 Preferred Stock Dividends
- American Equity Announces Time Change for Conference Call and Webcast on Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- American Equity Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
American Equity Investment Life Holding Co (AEL:NYQ) closed at 27.72, -19.07% below its 52-week high of 34.25, set on Oct 01, 2020.
19.06Sep 24 202034.25Oct 01 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.24 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.17%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 24 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2021 21:10 BST.