- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces the Pricing of $150 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Subordinated Debentures Due 2060
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces First Quarter Results
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces Intention to Hold its 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders in a Virtual Meeting Format
- American Financial Group, Inc. Updates Its 2020 Core Net Operating Earnings Guidance Before Earnings or Losses from Marked-to-Market Investments and Announces Details Regarding Its 2020 First Quarter Results Conference Call and Webcast
- American Financial Group, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- AM Best Assigns Issue Credit Rating to American Financial Group, Inc.’s New Senior Unsecured Notes
- American Financial Group, Inc. Announces the Offering of $300 Million of Senior Notes
American Financial Group Inc (AFGH:NYQ) closed at 25.58, -3.94% below its 52-week high of 26.63, set on Jul 30, 2019.
15.00Mar 18 202026.63Jul 30 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.86%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 30 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 03 2020 20:50 BST.