- AIR Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results, Raises Same Store Revenue and NOI Guidance, Completes $640M in Acquisitions, Makes $125M in Share Repurchases, and Further Simplifies Balance Sheet.
- AIR Communities Announces Quarterly Common Dividend of $0.45 Per Share
- AIR Communities Announces Dates for Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- AIR Issues $400 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Westwater Resources Announces Executive Management Changes
- AIR Announces $534 Million Note Prepayment and $200 Million in Lease Cancellation Transactions
As of last trade,
Apartment Income REIT Corp (AIRC:NYQ) traded at 45.71, 17.03% above the 52 week low of 39.06 set on Jun 16, 2022.
39.06Jun 16 202255.82Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.08 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.94%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 31 2022|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 18 2022|
|Next div pay-date||Aug 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 16 2022 14:57 BST.