- Artmarket.com: the Artprice100© index is continuing to grow... +405% since 2000
- Artprice's archive is the global alternative after the closure to art professionals of Christie's London archives
- Artmarket.com: auctions provide buoyancy for arts and culture industry disrupted by pandemic
- Artmarket.com fosters art market transparency via Artprice subscriptions
- Artmarket.com: Is it better to sell a masterpiece in the provinces? Artprice looks at the Top 5 sales outside the art market's capital cities
- Artmarket.com: Artprice Global Indices show the strength of Contemporary Art and Drawing in 2020: both segments adapted particularly well to rapid digitization
- Artprice by Artmarket.com: New York posts a 41% drop in auction revenue in 2020, but confidence has returned in January 2021
- Artprice: Sotheby's has its largest lead over Christie's in 15 years
As of last trade,
Artmarket.com SA (AJP:BER) traded at 6.64, 14.88% above the 52 week low of 5.78 set on Mar 16, 2020.
5.78Mar 16 20208.94Sep 02 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||44.30m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1529 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 03 2021 07:08 GMT.