- Akebia Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Company Milestones
- Akebia Therapeutics Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- New England Journal of Medicine Publishes Results of Global Phase 3 Clinical Program of Vadadustat for the Treatment of Anemia Due to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Akebia Therapeutics to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Discuss Recent Business Highlights
- Akebia Therapeutics to Present at 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Akebia Submits New Drug Application (NDA) to the FDA for Vadadustat for the Treatment of Anemia Due to Chronic Kidney Disease in Adult Patients on Dialysis and Not on Dialysis
- Akebia Therapeutics Announces Poster Presentations and Educational Symposium at National Kidney Foundation 2021 Virtual Spring Clinical Meetings
- Akebia Therapeutics Announces Approval for Additional Indication of Riona® (ferric citrate hydrate) for the Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia in Adult Patients in Japan
- Akebia Therapeutics Celebrates World Kidney Day and National Kidney Month
- Akebia Therapeutics to Present at H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
Akebia Therapeutics Inc (AKBA:NMQ) closed at 3.45, 65.07% above the 52 week low of 2.09 set on Oct 30, 2020.
2.09Oct 30 202013.71Jul 07 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||552.40m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 14 2021 21:00 BST.