- Acron Group’s Commercial Output Up 6% in 9M 2021
- Acron’s Shareholders Approve Dividends
- Change of Stake in Acron’s Authorised Capital Held by a Member of Its Management Body
- Acron Board of Directors Issues Recommendation on Dividend Amount
- Acron (Veliky Novgorod) Announces Extraordinary General Meeting
- Acron Group’s H1 2021 IFRS EBITDA Hits Record High
- Notice of H1 2021 IFRS Results
- Acron Group Accelerates Construction of Talitsky Potash Mine
- Share Buyback Report
- Acron Group’s Commercial Output Up 6% in H1 2021
Akron PAO (AKRN:MCX) closed at 9,026.00, -2.80% below its 52-week high of 9,286.00, set on Oct 19, 2021.
5,736.00Jun 21 20219,286.00Oct 19 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||358.59bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||908.48 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 26 2021.