- Ansys, Microsoft, Dell and Lendlease Unite to Expedite Digital Twin Adoption
- Ansys RedHawk-SC Multiphysics Signoff Solution Achieves Certification On All TSMC Advanced Process Technologies
- Samsung Foundry Certifies Ansys RaptorH For Countering Electromagnetic Effects In 2.5D/3D Integrated Circuits And Systems
- Software Motor Company And Ansys Speed Development Of Advanced Motors Using Automated Workflow To Help Reduce Climate Change
- Ansys Wins Prestigious Industrial Internet of Things Award
- Physical Optics Corporation And Ansys Streamline Avionics Development For U.S. Military Aircraft
- US Army, L3Harris and Ansys Collaborate to Improve Aviation Performance and Affordability
- EDF Pioneers Low-Carbon Power Generation Technologies With Ansys Multiphysics Solutions
- Ansys and Photonic Simulation Leader Lumerical Sign Definitive Acquisition Agreement
- Ansys Named A 2020 Women on Boards Winning Company
ANSYS Inc (AKX:BER) closed at 246.90, -9.69% below its 52-week high of 273.40, set on Feb 20, 2020.
154.64Jun 04 2019273.40Feb 20 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.76 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 29 2020 07:08 BST.