- Ansys And Air Race E Pioneer Next-Generation Electric Aircraft
- Ansys Spurs Innovation Through Student Competition For Autonomous Vehicle Technology Design
- Ansys' Simulation World Attracts Massive Global Engineering Audience
- ANSYS And Electro Magnetic Applications Partner To Deliver Design-To-Validation Workflow For Cable Harnesses
- Ansys Launches "Art of Simulation" Image Competition
- Ansys, Microsoft, Dell and Lendlease Unite to Expedite Digital Twin Adoption
- Ansys RedHawk-SC Multiphysics Signoff Solution Achieves Certification On All TSMC Advanced Process Technologies
- Samsung Foundry Certifies Ansys RaptorH For Countering Electromagnetic Effects In 2.5D/3D Integrated Circuits And Systems
- Software Motor Company And Ansys Speed Development Of Advanced Motors Using Automated Workflow To Help Reduce Climate Change
As of last trade
ANSYS Inc (AKX:BRN) traded at 207.54, -2.82% below its 52-week high of 213.57, set on Mar 16, 2020.
195.55Mar 12 2020213.57Mar 16 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.76 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 02 2020.