- Ansys Wins Prestigious Industrial Internet of Things Award
- Physical Optics Corporation And Ansys Streamline Avionics Development For U.S. Military Aircraft
- US Army, L3Harris and Ansys Collaborate to Improve Aviation Performance and Affordability
- EDF Pioneers Low-Carbon Power Generation Technologies With Ansys Multiphysics Solutions
- Ansys and Photonic Simulation Leader Lumerical Sign Definitive Acquisition Agreement
- Ansys Accelerates 5G, High-Performance Computing And Artificial Intelligence Design
- ANSYS 2020 R1 Digitally Threads Simulation Across Product Lifecycle Processes
- ANSYS Announces Winners Of 2020 Hall Of Fame Competition
- ANSYS Student Software Surpasses One Million Downloads
ANSYS Inc (AKX:FRA) closed at 220.90, -19.79% below its 52-week high of 275.40, set on Feb 20, 2020.
154.44Jun 04 2019275.40Feb 20 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.51bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.22 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 08 2020 12:00 BST.