- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Tesco climbs after industry data suggest retail trading upturn
- In Hikma's generic race, is third place nowhere?
- Woodford backed Allied Minds appoints new CEO
- Neil Woodford loses glow as recent fund performance stutters
- Circassia halts allergy programme after failed trials
- Volatile trading hits Allied Minds
- Pharma investors put less skin in the game as risk appetite wanes
- This week's cartoon: April 10
- Ocado slips to 8-month low on slowdown fears
- Pearson shares decline on worries over virtual schools
Allied Minds PLC (ALM:LSE) closed at 118.20, 3.68% above its 52-week low of 114.00, set on Aug 24, 2017.
114.00Aug 24 2017390.20Mar 17 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||282.92m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3174 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 16:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Allied Minds PLC shares was Buy at 162.00 on 25 Jan 2018Read the full article