- UPDATED TIME: Alexion Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results Conference Call at 7:30am ET on Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Alexion to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results on Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Alexion Announces Planned Initiation of Pivotal Phase 3 Study of ULTOMIRIS® (ravulizumab) in ALS
- Alexion to Present at the 38th Annual J.P Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Alexion Exercises Option for Two Additional GalXC™ RNAi Programs for Complement-Mediated Targets Under Collaboration With Dicerna™
- François Nader, M.D., Joins Moderna’s Board of Directors
- Alexion Issues Statement on Path to Value Creation
- Alexion to Present at the 2019 Evercore ISI HealthCONx
- SOLIRIS® (eculizumab) Receives Approval in Japan for the Prevention of Relapse in Patients with Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD)
- Alexion to Present at the 2019 Stifel Healthcare Conference
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN*:MEX) closed at 1,977.00, 5.47% above its 52-week low of 1,874.52, set on Oct 18, 2019.
1,874.52Oct 18 20192,680.01Apr 04 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.04 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 11:30 GMT.