- Celgene deal a ‘catalyst’ for pharma takeovers
- Stocks to watch: Celgene, Next, Apple suppliers, Vectura, Asos
- Biotech index pushed higher by Biogen’s best day in a decade
- A frenzy of dealmaking in pharma points to cost pressure
- Greenwich: the rich town on the frontline of US hedge fund fight
- Investors smart at ailing pharma deals
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALXN:NSQ) closed at 117.05, -16.85% below its 52-week high of 140.77, set on Sep 28, 2018.
92.56Dec 24 2018140.77Sep 28 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.11 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:15 GMT.