- Allied Motion Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
- Allied Motion Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Motion Announces First Quarter 2020 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Allied Motion Produces Motors and Drives for Ventilators and Other Critical Medical Equipment
- Strong Results in Fourth Quarter 2019 Drove Record Annual Revenue and Net Income for Allied Motion
- Allied Motion Strengthens Electronics and Software Capabilities with Dynamic Controls Group Acquisition
- Invacare Corporation Announces Sale of its Dynamic Controls Business to Allied Motion Technologies, Inc.
Allied Motion Technologies Inc (AMOT:NMQ) closed at 36.19, -27.59% below its 52-week high of 49.98, set on Jan 16, 2020.
19.00Mar 19 202049.98Jan 16 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||352.29m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.33%|
|Div ex-date||May 20 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jun 03 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 29 2020 21:00 BST.