- US stocks fall 2% to lowest level in 14 months
- The homes millennials can buy for a million
- Markets dragged lower by Apple and chipmakers
- Robinhood: a cool app and no commission. What can go wrong?
- Tech stocks bear brunt of market sell-off
- Stocks rally in run-up to Amazon and Google results
- US stocks dive as late sell-off wipes out 2018 gains
- Fast Asia Open: South Korea GDP, Japan services inflation
- Wall Street falls on growth and political concerns
- US stocks suffer worst falls in eight months
TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD:NSQ) closed at 47.93, 0.25% above its 52-week low of 47.81, set on Dec 17, 2018.
47.81Dec 17 201863.01Mar 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.46 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.50%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 20 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 17 2018 21:00 GMT.