- Anworth Announces Increase to Series B Preferred Stock Conversion Rate
- Anworth Declares a $0.05 Per Share Third Quarter Common Stock Dividend
- Anworth Announces Preferred Stock Dividends
- Anworth Reports Second Quarter Financial Results
- Anworth Schedules Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp (ANH PR A:NYQ) closed at 23.69, -10.47% below its 52-week high of 26.46, set on Dec 17, 2019.
6.52Mar 24 202026.46Dec 17 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||162.57m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.49 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||9.08%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 01 2020 00:00 BST.