- Ansys Named To Fast Company's Second Annual List Of The 100 Best Workplaces For Innovators
- Ansys Innovation Courses Drive Remote Learning To Educate The Next Generation Of Engineers
- Ansys Accelerates Passive Safety System Development
- Ansys Discovery Greatly Improves Product Design Processes
- Ansys 2020 R2 Accelerates Innovation For Engineering Teams
- Ansys Recognized as 2020 Bay Area Best Place to Work
- Ansys And Air Race E Pioneer Next-Generation Electric Aircraft
- Ansys Spurs Innovation Through Student Competition For Autonomous Vehicle Technology Design
- Ansys' Simulation World Attracts Massive Global Engineering Audience
- ANSYS And Electro Magnetic Applications Partner To Deliver Design-To-Validation Workflow For Cable Harnesses
ANSYS Inc (ANSS:NSQ) closed at 314.77, -1.58% below its 52-week high of 319.83, set on Aug 06, 2020.
200.07Mar 12 2020319.83Aug 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.59 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020 21:00 BST.