- Ansys and AMD Collaborate to Speed Simulation of Large Structural Mechanical Models Up to 6x Faster
- Ansys Targets a 15% Carbon Reduction by 2027
- Ansys Certified by Best Practice Institute as a Most Loved Workplace
- NASA-backed Program Selects Ansys Simulation Technology to Help Validate Pioneering Research on Aviation Sustainability
- Ansys 2022 R2 Ignites Engineering Innovation with Greater Product Design and Development Insights
- ANSYS TO HOST 2022 INVESTOR UPDATE ON AUGUST 9, 2022
- Ansys Wins Prestigious Best Paper Award at the IEEE HOST Conference for Pioneering Semiconductor Security Solution
- ANSYS TO RELEASE SECOND QUARTER 2022 EARNINGS ON AUGUST 3, 2022
- Ansys Validates Safety of NASCAR's Next Gen Race Car with Simulated Crash Tests That Enable Cost Savings
- Ansys Enables High-Bandwidth Design for Programmable Chips at Achronix
ANSYS Inc (ANSS:NSQ) closed at 229.72, 1.68% above its 52-week low of 225.92, set on Jun 16, 2022.
225.92Jun 16 2022413.89Nov 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.21 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 26 2022 21:00 BST.