- Anworth Announces Increase to Series B Preferred Stock Conversion Rate
- Anworth Declares a $0.05 Per Share Fourth Quarter Common Stock Dividend
- Ready Capital and Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation Announce Merger Transaction
- Anworth Announces Preferred Stock Dividends
- Anworth Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
- Anworth Schedules Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp (AOG:DEU) closed at 2.14, -38.51% below its 52-week high of 3.48, set on Feb 21, 2020.
0.755Mar 25 20203.48Feb 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||261.98m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.10 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1626 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.60%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 30 2020|
|Div pay-date||Jan 29 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 22 2021 14:33 GMT.