- Brazil's fight against corruption sets a good example to the world
- Lula da Silva jail sentence divides Brazil
- Brazil's Lula hit with near-10 year sentence over corruption
- Brazil's corruption battle sets up constitutional clash
- Brazil ex-finance minister jailed for 12 years in graft probe
- Argentina launches century bond
- BTG Pactual asset management tries to shake off Petrobras scandal
- BTG Pactual: Brazil is like 'House of Cards' on acid
- Brazil's ex-Rio state governor sentenced to 14 years in prison
- Temer survives Brazil court vote over presidential mandate
Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (APBR:BUE) closed at 76.80, 23.27% above the 52 week low of 62.30 set on Jun 21, 2017.
62.30Jun 21 201793.80Oct 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 18 2017.