- Shareholding notification with reference to Transparency Law
- Aperam announces the publication of its Annual Report 2020 S.A.
- Designated Person Notification
- Aperam's Ten Year Journey - Sustainable by design - Made for Live
- Full year and fourth quarter 2020 results
- Aperam announces dividend payment schedule for 2021
- Total number of voting rights and capital with reference to Transparency Law
- Aperam announces its financial calendar for 2021
Aperam SA (APEMY:PKC) closed at 41.21, -9.11% below its 52-week high of 45.34, set on Jan 21, 2021.
16.45Mar 18 202045.34Jan 21 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.11%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 02 2021|
|Div pay-date||Mar 25 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 05 2021 20:59 GMT.