- Argo Group Comments on Results for Fourth Quarter 2019, Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Argo Group Announces the Appointment of Carol A. McFate to Its Board of Directors
- Argo Group Announces Agreement to Sell Trident Public Risk Solutions to Paragon Insurance Holdings, LLC
- Argo Enters into Cooperation Agreement with Voce Capital
- Argo Group Provides Update to Shareholders
- Voce Begins Process to Call Special Meeting of Argo Shareholders
Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (ARGO:NYQ) closed at 63.61, 5.38% above its 52-week low of 60.36, set on Nov 06, 2019.
60.36Nov 06 201978.57May 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.95%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 27 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 13 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2020 23:30 GMT.