- Steven Schoch Elected to Arena Pharmaceuticals Board of Directors
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Announces Orphan Drug Designation for Etrasimod for the Treatment of Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Announces First Participant Randomized in Phase 2 Trial Evaluating Temanogrel in Coronary Microvascular Obstruction (cMVO)
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Earns "A" Rating from MSCI ESG, a Leading Rating Agency for Sustainable Investments
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Earns Prime Status from ISS ESG, a Leading Rating Agency for Sustainable Investments
- Arena Reports First Quarter Financial Results with Strong Cash Position and Continued Progress on Pipeline Over the Quarter
- Arena Pharmaceuticals to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update on May 5
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Presents Clinician and Patient Reported Outcomes Data from Phase 2b ADVISE Trial Evaluating Etrasimod in Adult Atopic Dermatitis During a Late-Breaking Session at American Academy of Dermatology VMX
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Releases Second Annual Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARNA:NSQ) closed at 66.40, 11.50% above the 52 week low of 59.55 set on May 13, 2021.
59.55May 13 202190.19Nov 04 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.92bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.37 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 17 2021 21:00 BST.