- Arconic Announces Closing of $700 Million Notes Offering and $800 Million ABL Facility Replacing Existing Term Loan and Revolver Facilities
- Howmet Aerospace (formerly Arconic Inc.) Reports Full First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Arconic Announces Pricing of Notes Offering
- Arconic Announces Proposed Notes Offering
- Arconic Corporation Provides Update on COVID-19 Impact and Announces Preliminary First Quarter 2020 Results
- Howmet Aerospace (formerly Arconic Inc.) Reports Preliminary First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Arconic Announces $200 Million of Actions to Mitigate COVID-19 Impact
- Arconic Corporation, Leading Provider of Advanced Aluminum Products, Launches as Standalone Company
As of last trade
Arconic Corp (PITTSBURGH) (ARNC:NYQ) traded at 14.97, -5.13% below its 52-week high of 15.78, set on May 26, 2020.
5.80Apr 01 202015.78May 26 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.58bn USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 01 2020 20:19 BST.