- Interim statement of the Statutory Manager - Third quarter of financial year 2020-2021
- Financial report of the statutory manager for the first half of financial year 2020-2021
- Cédric Biquet, new CFO at Ascencio
- Erratum for the english version of the press release "Ascencio completes its Bellefleur retail park in Couillet with the acquisition of its main food driver"
- Ascencio completes its Bellefleur retail park in Couillet with the acquisition of its main food driver
- NICE PERFORMANCE OF THE REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO BASED ON SOLID SECTORIAL FUNDAMENTALS
- Ordinary General Meeting of 29 January 2021
- Disclosure of transparency notification
- Adaptation of the modalities for participating in the Ordinary General Meeting of 29 January 2021
- Ascencio - Ordinary General Meeting - 29 January 2021 - Invitation
Ascencio SCA (ASC:BRU) closed at 50.00, -2.91% below its 52-week high of 51.50, set on Jul 28, 2021.
40.95Oct 30 202051.50Jul 28 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||329.80m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||5.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.65 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||7.30%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 03 2021|
|Div pay-date||Feb 05 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 16:35 BST.