- Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve the Merger of SSR Mining and Alacer Gold
- SSR Mining Receives Conditional Listing Approval on the ASX in Connection With Its Proposed Merger With Alacer Gold
- Leading Independent Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend that SSR Mining and Alacer Gold Shareholders Vote for the Matters Proposed in Connection with Proposed Merger
- SSR Mining and Alacer Gold Announce Filing of Joint Management Information Circular and Receipt of Interim Order in Connection with Proposed Merger
- SSR Mining and Alacer Gold Announce At-Market Merger of Equals to Create a Free Cash Flow Focused, Diversified Gold Producer
- Alacer Gold Announces First Quarter 2020 Operating and Financial Results With Earnings Per Share of $0.16
- Alacer Gold Reports Initial Drill Results from the Copper Hill Copper Exploration Prospect
- Alacer Gold Announces Release Date for First Quarter 2020 Operational and Financial Results Conference Call
Alacer Gold Corp (ASR:TOR) closed at 9.89, -3.13% below its 52-week high of 10.21, set on Jul 09, 2020.
3.50Mar 23 202010.21Jul 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.92bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.739 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020 21:00 BST.