- Stocks to watch: Activision, AB InBev, Taylor Wimpey, Sage, UDG
- SoftBank slashes a planned investment in WeWork, even as it bets big on the group
- Square taps Blizzard’s Ahuja as new finance chief
- Netflix names Activision Blizzard’s Neumann as new finance chief
- Does cloud computing mean game over for Xbox and PlayStation?
- Wall Street ends lower as oil, tech slide
- Week ahead: US elections, UK GDP, earnings
- Tech stocks weigh on Wall Street as Nasdaq turns negative
- Esports: the wild west of gaming that investors can’t ignore
- New Call of Duty launch helps maker score major points with Wall Street
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI:NSQ) closed at 48.65, 11.30% above the 52 week low of 43.71 set on Dec 26, 2018.
43.71Dec 26 201884.68Oct 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.58 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.34 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.70%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 28 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 09 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.