- Axonics® Provides Additional Update on Inter Partes Review Proceedings
- Axonics® Announces Partial Decision on Inter Partes Review Proceedings
- Axonics® to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Axonics® Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- BioVentrix Announces Raymond W. Cohen as Chairman of the Board and Newly Appointed Accredited Public Company Directors Rinda K. Sama and Andrew G. Hinson to Its Board of Directors
- Axonics® Announces Appointment of Dr. Esteban López to its Board of Directors
- Axonics® to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on August 5, 2021
Axonics Inc (AXNX:NSQ) closed at 69.54, -12.87% below its 52-week high of 79.81, set on Sep 09, 2021.
41.13Dec 02 202079.81Sep 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.68 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 21:00 BST.