- Axonics® Receives FDA Approval Further Expanding MRI Labeling
- Axonics® Announces CE Mark Approval for Implantable Sacral Neurostimulator that Significantly Extends Recharge Interval
- Axonics® Announces Closing of Public Stock Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Stock
- Axonics® Announces Upsize and Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Axonics® Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Axonics® Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Axonics® to Participate in the BofA Securities 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Axonics® to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 6, 2021
Axonics Inc (AXNX:NSQ) closed at 60.39, -6.17% below its 52-week high of 64.36, set on Apr 29, 2021.
32.15Jun 29 202064.36Apr 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.64 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 11 2021 21:00 BST.