- Axonics® Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Revenue
- Axonics® Announces Appointment of David M. Demski to Board of Directors
- Axonics® to Participate in Piper Sandler Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Lyra Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- Axonics® Announces Publication of Fecal Incontinence Study Results for Patients Treated with r-SNM® System
- Axonics® Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Axonics® Submits PMA Supplement to FDA to Further Expand MRI Labeling
Axonics Modulation Technologies Inc (AXNX:NSQ) closed at 53.15, -9.56% below its 52-week high of 58.77, set on Jan 25, 2021.
15.25Mar 19 202058.77Jan 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.96 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 26 2021 21:00 GMT.