- Unilever U-turn shows how angry shareholders are securing change
- Pfizer incoming CEO announces new executive team
- Respiratory illnesses prompt innovation at small UK pharma groups
- Nobel chemistry prize given for work that harnessed evolution
- Since 2000 GE has paid $6bn in adviser fees. Was it worth it?
- Pfizer: pill will
- AstraZeneca Imfinzi scores lung cancer success
- Woodford finds all is not lost — and there’s hope on the Horizon
- Swedish business worried by gridlock after inconclusive election
- The London Report: Strong pound keeps lid on FTSE 100
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||71.20bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||1.62 |
Data delayed at least 30 minutes.