- Azure Power Releases FY 2020 Sustainability Report
- Sanjeev Aggarwal Resigns from Board of Directors at Azure Power
- Azure Power Announces 2020 Annual General Meeting Results
- Azure Power Global Limited to Hold 2020 Annual General Meeting on September 28, 2020
- Appointment of M.S. Unnikrishnan as a Director on the Board of Azure Power Global Limited
- Azure Power Announces Results for Fiscal First Quarter 2021
- Azure Power Ranked Top 10 Global Renewable Energy Company for Sustainability by Sustainalytics
- Azure Power to Announce Results for Fiscal First Quarter 2021 Ended June 30, 2020 After the Market Closes on August 13, 2020
- Appointment of Ms. Supriya Prakash Sen as a Director on the Board of Azure Power Global Limited
Azure Power Global Ltd (AZRE:NYQ) closed at 26.67, -20.29% below its 52-week high of 33.46, set on Oct 06, 2020.
11.75Jan 21 202033.46Oct 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7593 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 30 2020 23:00 BST.