- ITV hopes to raise £150m from sale of headquarters
- Beware the unintended impact of high pay rules
- US bank CEO pay rises at faster pace than average worker
- Will currency traders’ Brexit bets reflect pessimistic Europe?
- Bolsonaro pitches new Brazil to wary foreign investors
- Mexico raises $2bn from bond investors in boost for new president
- It will be hard to wipe Brexit blot from asset landscape
- Trade hopes, financials’ best showing since 2011 drive Wall St’s weekly gain
- Hopes for US-China trade breakthrough lift stocks
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
Bank of America Corp (BA.C3:BUE) closed at 556.00, -10.32% below its 52-week high of 620.00, set on Oct 02, 2018.
260.00Jan 22 2018620.00Oct 02 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||10.18 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.83%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 06 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 28 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019.