- Nuclear submarines threaten to sink UK defence budget
- UK space industry aims to chart post-Brexit course
- Who is the Chinese group blamed for cyber attacks on the west?
- Crypto miners fight for survival as market turmoil continues
- BAE signs contract to build warships for Australian navy
- MoD announces shortlist for new frigate contract
- Small businesses to receive boost from BAE pension fund
- Stocks to watch: Facebook, Genus, Avista, Keir, BAE, Capgemini
- The London Report: BAE Systems hits two-year low
- Stocks to watch: BT, Ted Baker, Apple, Iliad, Rolls-Royce, BAE
BAE Systems PLC (BAESY:PKC) closed at 26.39, 17.50% above the 52 week low of 22.46 set on Dec 26, 2018.
22.46Dec 26 201836.41Jul 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.15 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.35%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 20:54 GMT.