- Goldman Sachs: Farewell Lloyd, Hello David
- Chinese tourism: flying high
- Cautious Temasek turns to start-ups as trade risk looms
- Globalised business is a US security issue
- Boeing holds decision on middle-market jet until 2019
- Boeing works to avert US-China trade war escalation
- Trump-Putin summit, Fed chief’s testimony, more US bank earnings
- Week in review, July 14
- UK set to steal limelight at Farnborough air show
- Economic reform risks being the loser in Brazil’s election
Boeing Co (BAQEUR:STO) closed at 247.66, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 247.66, set on Dec 28, 2017.
247.66Dec 28 2017247.66Dec 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||207.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.54 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 28 2017.