- Wall Street mixed as bank rally offsets declines for tech
- Qantas steps up plans for nonstop flights from Sydney to London
- How the promise of electric power could transform aviation
- Airbus gears up for new generation of leaders
- Rolls-Royce engine failure forces plane to make emergency landing
- Boeing works to resolve 737 supplier bottleneck
- Stock futures in red after China trade threat
- Supercharged connected future powers ahead of customer enthusiasm
- French engine maker Safran lifts profit outlook
- Safran: great Leap forward
Boeing Co (BAQEUR:STO) closed at 247.66, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 247.66, set on Dec 28, 2017.
247.66Dec 28 2017247.66Dec 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||209.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||14.38 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 28 2017.