- Best of Lex: your weekly round-up
- Bayer/Temasek: root map
- Oleg Deripaska and a very Russian crisis
- Bayer and Monsanto rise on report DoJ will approve tie-up
- Cargill warns on potential trade war with China
- Monsanto slides in pre-market trade after Q2 earnings miss
- China’s antitrust regime comes of age
- Russia, Turkey and Iran discuss Syria conflict
- Why chemical-free gardening is a myth
- Global dealmaking climbs to $1tn
As of last trade
Bayer AG (BAY1:BER) traded at 110.00, -1.79% below its 52-week high of 112.00, set on Apr 13, 2018.
102.80Jan 03 2018112.00Apr 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 23 2018 07:01 BST.