- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Irish drugmaker Horizon Pharma raises painkiller price to $3,000 in US
- A space revolution: do tiny satellites threaten our privacy?
- Rethink forced by the loneliness of long-distance work
- A new breed of activists
- Russia’s anti-monopoly agency says it faces Bayer lawsuit over Monsanto deal
- M&A boom heightens fear of credit cycle nearing peak
- Bayer makes new overtures to Brussels to clear Monsanto deal
- German stocks fall 1.6% in broad pullback
- US health official quits over tobacco stock purchases
Bayer AG (BAYA:GER) closed at 24.60, 4.24% above its 52-week low of 23.60, set on Feb 09, 2018.
23.60Feb 09 201830.90Jun 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6762 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.75%|
|Div ex-date||May 02 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 15 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018 16:35 GMT.